Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sister Jacobsen

Jodi served her mission in the Fabulous Upstate New York Utica Mission (the best)! I wish I could put up pics of all the people who touched my heart in such a deep way, but there isn't enough room on here for all of Upstate New York ( large state). Serving a mission was the highlight of my life ( besides my temple marriage to my hot honey Eric Eames :) it was the best decision I have ever made, and my life will never be the same. Serving a mission is the best decision anyone could make it taught me to throw worthless things aside and give of my self in a way that was so simple. The world honestly would be a better place if we all could stop critisizing and love people for the masterpieces that we all are. I love NY!!












3 comments:

ANDREA said...

oh my gosh! you cant go posting pictures of the mish! it makes my heart feel like its being ripped out because I loved it so much and still miss it. I love you soooo much- you were so amazing as a missionary and are just an all around amazing person. dang- im so glad i got to know you on the mission, im so lucky!

Eric and Jodi Eames said...

Oh mylanta girlfriend the pleaseure was all mine do you even realize how stinkin awsome you are and were as a missionary everyone in the mission wanted to serve with you...at least the Lord let me be near you once and awhile. He knew I couldn't handle a full out Bayles mania you were too much fun for me!! I love you so much!!

Unknown said...

Hi Eric and Jodi,
I met your mom on ldsplanet. I enjoyed perusing your Eames family blog, good stuff. Your mom informed me you are a journalism graduate of BYU. I wish you great success in all your endeavors throughout life. Best wishes to you and Jodi.

Joseph Stark