Thursday, January 29, 2009

Oh So Vain!


I am not one who likes to get caught up in grooming, but there are some things that make my skin crawl. Like back hair, and hair creeping out of noses and ears! (I don't know how the latter happens, but I have seen old people with some pretty bushes inner lobes. Could also explain hearing loss.)

So instead of plucking out those annoying nose hairs one by one, Jodi suggested to get a nose waxing. At first this sounded crazy. It also did not sound manly. Even my mom was against it.

But after some convincing I tried it out.

And you know what? It works so much better.

Clear all those suckers out in one swoop. Way easier than the grab-pull-and-wince method.
Jodi wanted to keep the stick with my nose hair sticking straight up like a reed on the harden wax as an artifact or for future bribery or something. What a sick sick girl.

Good thing the ladies at Bon Losee denied her request.

2 comments:

Ty Lyman said...

Who's actually writes this stuff down? I laughed my butt off. I never even knew you could do that. I would venture to say that it would totally make your eyes water like crazy. I would rather braid nose hair LOL. j/k. weird still. I like your updates now that your having your blog :)

Steve and Hailey said...

I didn't know that nose waxing is available! If only I had the power to persuade Steve. (I hope you don't mind that I've added you to our blog. I didn't have your address before).